Monday, November 29, 2010

Operation 365... Blog 2

Hello.

Blogging it up on a lunch break from teaching. Chose Wes Davis and Becca Warner for today's choice form the archive. Very interesting. Just another example of how much and how quickly things change. I will spare you ALL the details but the first lyric of their song is " the nights that I think about moving..." Well, it's 15 months later now, and they've both moved. I miss them both bunches and feel this video shows a little bit of both of their charming and colorful personalities.

For my original jamboree, I played "May", one of many many tunes written from a month's perspective. February should appear tomorrow. Today at school, two of my classes requested I play "February". I was somewhat flattered and obliged and they were (well, except one kid) a really great audience. Well, gotta get back to work now. See you soon.

No comments: