Friday, December 9, 2016

Operation 365 2... Blog 351

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay – Originals - 351 “I Know the Blues”



I know the blues, the reds, the greens inside my head. That's what my buddy Clifford says. Here I freestyle a little blues jam and throw in my inimitable “The Wildly, Noisy, Wooden Thing,” and that's what it's all about. 



Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay – Words – 351 “The Wildly, Noisy, Wooden Thing”


Here I play “The Wildly, Noisy, Wooden Thing.” I am pretty sure I am the greatest player of this on the planet, largely in part to the fact tat it is primarily a toy for small children, Thank you to my niece Olivia, and my sister Julie (whose birthday it is today. Happy Birthday Julie!) for guiding me musically with this generous contribution. 



Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay – Covers – 351 “Here Comes Santa Claus” by Gene Autry


Ahhh... The Christmas season. December means , here comes my brother and sister's birthday. That is today. Happy birthday to them! Hail love eberywher on the planet.

Got to go see my #greatfriends Scott Kaplan and Billy Ray Smith. I am slated to appear on their sports radio program, The Scott and BR Radio Show in just under two hours, at 5:25PM PST. Listen live or find us in their archives at www.mighty1090.com

Salutations everyone. 

No comments: