Friday, December 16, 2016

Operation 365 2... Blog 358

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay – Originals - 358 “Nigel, My”


Hey how's it going I'm driving right now. Well, at a stoplight. Very busy today. Christmas play. Not much time for writing. So, enjoy some Nigel stuff I recorded yesterday. Hail.

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay – Words – 358 “Snuggling Nigey”


Woo hoo. Sure love my dog. Thank you.


Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay – Covers – 358 “Christmas in Hollis” by Run D.M.C.


So. I did my Christmas play today.  Don’t even have time to type the title now though. It was great. Not many shows get launched in a downpour. Ours did. It was righteous. We rose above the storm. Literally. Gotta go to family Christmas now so I’ll talk more tomorrow about it.

I did find time to record a little rap in front of a real life... well, I guess real dead, Christmas Tree first. Hail Yes! Love You!

No comments: