Thursday, December 8, 2016

Operation 365 2... Blog 350

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay – Originals - 350 “Worrying Doesn’t Help Much”



Some time in life we have to give folks pep talks. People have different sorts of calamities they manage and I love to see people thrive. Often, the step backward is the straight catalyst of the subsequent march forward. I just hate to watch folks suffocate themselves. “Worrying Doesn’t Help Much.”

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay – Covers – 350 “Right Place Wrong Time” by Dr. John



I like groovy things. “Right Place Wrong Time” is one such thing. I have a couple new songs I want to practice as I am scheduled to play one on The Mighty 1090's The Scott and BR Show (www.mighty1090.com) at 5:35PM PST tomorrow,  Friday afternoon. This can also be heard on the Tune In app. I use said app. So groove on and I am going to shift my focus to other exercises this afternoon.

Hail Dr. John Sarno! I typed that 'cause I was thinking it. It was only after I realized this song was by Dr. John. Whoa! "No coincidences" strikes again. Everything happens for a reason. The MindBody Connection.


Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay – Words – 350 “Dive Inside”



Here is a little minor blues jam that I kicked off the day with this morning. Freestyling is a big part of the 365 and I'll miss that if I don't do that as much without the persistent motivation of the 365 mandate. I had some fun with the melody in this one, dancing and darting and whatnot. Diving, if you will? Dig it. Asta manana.

No comments: