Sunday, December 4, 2016

Operation 365 2... Blog 346

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay – Originals - 346 “Change the Game”


Funny how you can be busy sometimes while just relaxing. Well, I guess plumbing is not relaxing but when you make progress and do it with your friends and be good, if not so clean, fun. Them after, one must chill. It is imperative. A life with no chilling is hardly a life at all. Despite the friendly fracas and subsequent sterilization (in was necessary), I managed to write an interesting tune and am working to get my videos done here after dark.

Extremely grateful, I am. Off to watch Westworld soonish. How great would it be if I finished this first? Highly unlikely.

“Change the Game” foreshadows the forthcoming changes in my life. I can feel them as clearly as I could feel Phil Rivers’ 4th Quarter interception today. It’s like I knew, and not just cause it seems to happen every week at the exact same time. Yes, change is imminent and I intend to embrace it, if not outright chase it down the highways shouting. It is time to reach the people. Solutions exist. It’s time to find them and have some fun. It’s time to find how we’re together, as if the aliens were attacking, without actual aliens. Easy, right? What do we have in common? How are we the same? That is the discussion unhad. It’s fixing time. Group hug. We are metaphors. But we don’t have to be. “If you can’t change the player, change the game”

What is fascinating? What is truly amazing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IocLkk3aYlk


Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay – Covers – 346 “Sunglasses at Night” by Corey Hart


It was dark. It kind of chose itself. 


Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay – Words – 346 “Checking in Quick”


Sundays are hard for the 365. We all require a day of rest, housework, general rejuvenation whatever it is… But we have a thing her. It’s Day 346 and I wanted to make sure you knew I didn’t forget about you, so here I check in right quick, before heading out for Westworld viewage, but fear not, tomorrow rides again and I can smell the horizon just before me.

No comments: