Sunday, February 6, 2011

Operation 365... Blog 68

Operation 365 - Jefferson Jay - Archives - 74 Jefferson Jay - "Fabulous Love" - 2-4-2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8th-7abgzo

in case you didn't notice I'm a big history guy. Probably wouldn't be doing this whole thing otherwise. I've been enjoying the music of a year ago right nowish on the archives lately and today's clip is also from February 4, 2010. It is a tune called "Fabulous Love" that I'd written around then. Her it is performed with Wes Davis on guitar, Richard Romero on bass and The Soul Man on guiro. I am blessed to have great friends. We had another awesome time playing music last night at our gig at Winston's and also afterwards.

Please forgive my misnumbering at the end their on the little credits. It was a, how you say, oops. This is tune 74 not 72., Hail 1974.

Operation 365 - Jefferson Jay - Covers - 74 "Knockin' On Heaven's Door"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGpQFic3BrQ

"Copyright music and lyrics reproduced by kind permission of Special Rider -- for original, exclusive performances by Bob Dylan, check-out the official channel at www.youtube.com/bobdylan."

This number features me on banjo and my special lady Leanne on inspiration. Also featured is brand new superpooch Nigel on cuteness and Josh on leaving at the end. Biiiiii.....

Operation 365 - Jefferson Jay - Originals - 74 "Chinese Food"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x002nALtUsg

I'm not gonna lie. I don't even know what this song is or how it goes. Today was a busy day. Leanne and I went down to the Chinese New Year thing and then to Philly B's folks place to watch the Super Bowl. Forget the fact that upon arriving at the "Chinese thing" downtown, we realized (due to the total lack of Chinese anything) that it was really next week. So, I didn't have much time at all to do my videos today. I didn't even have my guitar. I left it up at Blowski's last night. The result is this piece of music, I'm calling "Chinese Food," something I didn't eat today.

Upon further review, this tune is a collaborative effort of my whole happy family. I just realize I like this video. Hooray!

TAGS: Chinese New Year, Chinese Food, Year of the Rabbit, Year of the Bunny, Destructo Bunny, Jefferosn Jay, Nigel, puppy, mushroom, Leanne, Angel

No comments: