Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Operation 365 2... Blog 131

Operation  365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Covers - 131 “Bad Time” by Grand Funk Railroad


The Jayhawks’ version of “Bad Time” that one that first acquainted me with the song. I learned awhile later that it was a Grand Funk Railroad tune. I was really into The Jayhawks for awhile and cranked “Tomorrow the Green Grass,” the CD it was on, often. I have a fond spot in my heart and mind for another Jumbo version of “We’re an American Band. Jumbo was a bunch of my friends’ old band up in Marin County. Many of my best times in the late 90s were with them. Those were fun times.

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay -  Originals  - 131 “Feel Fine in This Life” by Jefferson Jay


Lately, I’ve been hitting record and making songs up some for this here exercise. I had three to choose form for today. This one had the most picturesque vista and was arguably, the best of the three so enjoy the newborn song, “Feel Fine in This Life.” Born for you.

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Words - 131 “To Be Kwum”


Folks, there is fine line between questioning one’s self and a crisis of confidence. There is a great space for both, but it can be quite a challenge reversing up those slippery slopes. Be mindful, spiritual journeyers. It is yours to rise.

No comments: