Friday, May 6, 2016

Operation 365 2... Blog 134

Operation  365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Covers - 134 “Love Me Do” by The Beatles


Some simple advice, the title of this tune is. I’ve decided to accept the challenge. Focus on what’s bright and positive, overlook negative energies ASAP, power through. It rained some today. There were rainbows. I had a musical sort of day. It was vital and cleansing. I am grateful and tired from music, a way I love to be.

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay -  Originals  - 134 “A Great Day for a Song” by Jefferson Jay

What I said, I don’t know. What, I played, I’ll soon find though. I’ll examine the action slide and determine the nature of the ride. What’s implied, I’ll then find. Oh, my. It was a majestic day in Escondido. Singing and catching up with old friends. Perspective and confidence strike again and again and again. I believe it was the Grateful Dead who said, “At least I’m enjoying the ride.” So much for context…

Shit, I did this tune (It was “Limbo” on Day 11. I was feeling Limbo-like about the 365. Now, I have to spelunk for another contender. I’ll be back.

Why, that was fortunate. I had made up a couple of songs this week that I hadn’t used and now that is true of one less song. Allowed to fly, young birdie. May we see how far you go. Honestly, I do not know. I barely recall “A Great Day for a Song.” That’[s probably a good sign that I’m doing a lot of music. That is probably why right now, I am exhilarated. It was James Brown, (now Cleveland Browns RB/Dirty Dozen actor Jim Brown) who said, “I feel good.” Amen, James. Really, Jim.
    
Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Words - 134 “Showbiz Raincoat"

What I said, I don't remember
It was hours away
I've born a hundred times since then
in uncountable ways

One fulcrum of existence
Our axises collapse
Perspective is enlightening
Let dimming visions pass

Love, alas.

No comments: