Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Operation 365 2... Blog 132

Operation  365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Covers - 132 “Two Gunslingers” by Tom Petty


Tom says “I’m taking control of my life now” in this campy, catchy classic off his ”Into the Great Wide Open” CD. Well, that’s a nice standard to aim for. I’m feeling a bit ambivalent the 365 this week. I love the creativity and productivity aspect of things, so for now, that will keep the bus rolling up the hill. May the 4th be with you.

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay -  Originals  - 132 “Life Is Your Song” by Jefferson Jay

We’ve gone green today. Literally. Let’s say it’s in honor of Yoda for Star Wars Day, may the 4th be with you, so on and so forth... We’ll say it’s for Earth Day too ‘cause why not. Earth’s cool. Here’s a ditty a made up for you today. It’s your world. Play ball.

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Words - 132 “Some Pretty Chords”


What’s really happening here? Does anybody know? Love… Tries…? Nor do I, folks. Nor do I. Here’s “Some Pretty Chords” to think about it over. If that’s what you desire… Sometimes when words elude, chords can do just fine. Everything is fine. We’re all perfectly OK. We’re all perfect. Gosh, I hope I see Happy Bear at Open Mic tonight.

No comments: