Sunday, May 1, 2016

Operation 365 2... Blog 129

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Covers - 129 “Blue Moon” by Richard Rogers and Lorenz Hart

One of my special needs friends from my work gets all kinds of excited when I play this song. He can’t really speak, but he starts dancing around and is all fired up, so I want to thank him for sharing his enthusiasm and energy with me and that way and dedicate this song to him. Thanks friend.

I had no idea Richard Rogers wrote this tune. That guy wrote a lot of tunes.

Operation  365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Originals - 129 “Days Fair Plays” by Jefferson Jay

Here’s a newish number from one of my 24-tunes-at-one-time writing blasts. The most recent one of these, I’ve done. I don’t really know what this tune is about yet but I hope to find out some time. Maybe I just need to pay at little closer attention to what I’m saying.

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Words - 129 “Singing About Love”


Come with me on a spiritual journey. Here I sing today’s reading in The Counting of the Omer. I wish I could tell you better what that means. I know someone who can, pretty closely actually. So, each one of us is learning. Here, I have some fun getting my blues singing on, ancient-style, crooning tunes to you about love. Omer. Amen.

No comments: