Thursday, May 19, 2016

Operation 365 2... Blog 147

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Covers - 147 “Fat Bottom Girls” by Queen
v

I can honestly say I love ladies of all colors, shapes, creeds and sizes. I just wish when I was single more of them had loved me. No, seriously. I think all kinds of ladies are attractive, so I salute Freddie Mercury and the Queens' salute to ample broads. I use broad in the loosest sense of the term. Like Queen, we can never take ourselves too seriously. Life can be gone in a “Flash” Ahhhh-Ahhhh.

Thanks top my main man, Daniel Porter Ratcliffe on the song suggestion, iPad provision, OnSong recommendation, and the harm a knees. Never harm a man on his knees. I tell ya. An incredible nightr at Open Mic, last night was. Wonderful performances from everybody including The Soul Man with his brother Joe Fos and Paul Ruiz, The Pearls, Leanne and her father Tom Pearl, and birthday boy Hugh Gaskins with Tom, his friend Eric on guitar and The Soul Man. Another satisfying professional adventure.

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Originals – 147 “Rock Back Forever” by Jefferson Jay

I wrote his song during a 24-song songwriting binge some weeks back. I am still learning and discovering all these tunes and this one I think is OK. OK in a good way.

I just seriously considered pulling this video. I like this song and don’t feel that this performance portrays this song in the best light. Pun intended. Alas, It’s 5:14 and there’s much to do other that this, so it’s gonna have to fly through the sky, maybe even into your eyes. Hope you like it. Everything happens for a reason and that’s going to have to take the day this time. Hope you like it anyway. Love.

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Words - 147 “Mustache Pros and Cons”

There's a lot of thing to consider living in this world today. Even things you don't need to consider, you consider. I do some of that here today. Here I share some wisdom as a mustache-having human, but then I realize with true freeness, individuals must decide what is best for themselves, and not just do what may be right for me. Wishing you all a giant honking freeness. Make your Yuletide gay.

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - BONUS - 147 “Plantman (for Michael)” by Gary Young

So, after finishing up my posting for today, I checked in on Facebook. I post stuff there when I’m done. Makes sense, right? Then I see the feedback I’ve been getting. So, doing that, I saw my Facebook-posted videos (Thanks Dan, for another good suggestion) have been generating some amount of talk. Yeah! How rewarding! My dear pal Michael said he wanted this one from yesterday at the real speed and because it’s him and he cared enough to ask, I am bouncing that video right now. Hooray! Produce! Creart!

I meant to exclaim create but I like “Creart!” 

 

No comments: