Friday, August 26, 2016

Operation 365 2... Blog 246

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay – Covers - 246 “Trenchtown Rock” by Bob Marley


“One good thing about music is when it aches you feel no pain. So hit me with music.”  Just a small sample from the genius of Bob Marley, specifically “Trenchtown Rock.” I am tremendously grateful Bob Marley lived. It is his path that I aim to following terms of making music, being true to your beliefs and doing what you can to stomp out war, racism, and intolerance of all kinds. Many folks have forgotten the role of artists in the world and Bob Marley’s spirit and music lives to remind us what we can do if we put ourselves out there. It wasn’t easy for Bob. He was shot, but even that didn’t stop him from following his heart and doing all he could for love and peace. Hail Bob.

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Originals – 246 “Find Your Stride” by Jefferson Jay

The other day, I improvised a little number of a blues in G. I gave a Bob Dylan style of making up the words. It has a nice little meaning, I listened to it a couple of times just now ascertain what the meaning was ands to give it a name. I already half forget, beyond the title. So if you really want to know you may have to watch the roughly two minutes of video that this song is. You can do it. If you got this far, that’s almost certain.

I believe in you. Your stride is just a few steps away. Get walking and enjoy the glorious path to wherever it leads.

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Words - 246 “A Little About Me”


So, folks, one of my sources is reporting that I may find myself on the HuffingtonPost.com tomorrow. I figured that may lead more people here to 365land to them, I say welcome. I love many things, as many as I possibly can, actually. One thing I don't love is folks taking themselves way too seriously. Where's the fun in that. Contrary to common conceptions, enjoying happiness is the point of living as love is the point of life. Now don't get me wrong. Our life-affirming happiness should not hurt ourselves or others too much, but short of that it the hokey pokey. By this I mean. that's what it's all about. Many confused folks. God bless every single one of them. Battling all the time. I respect them, but there are many ways to skin a cat, something I would never do, I'll have you know. Who cam up with these old expressions anyway? I should listen to that NPR show.

From time, to time, I love me a little nonsense, some silliness, something to make sure life's still fun. Here's a taste spoon of that. 31 flavors but I'm a Mariposa Ice Cream guy, myself. A little something different. Actually three something different. Every day, for a year. I'm here for you. I care. That's may choice. I hope your choices make you feel fulfilled too. Nice to see you. Thank you. Come again. Love.

This video was brought to you in part by The War on Facts, #WarOnFacts #MakeAmericaHonest, healthy food, clean air, unconditional love and www.jeffersonjay.com




No comments: