Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Operation 365... Blog 231

Operation 365 - Jefferson Jay - Archives - 237 Destructo Bunny - 12-11-2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Fet5JfUp_U

Here again is everybody's favorite rabbit, a friend of all of ours, doing what he does best, freestyling. For this one we go all the way back to the great year 2008. Bunny, rage on!!!! Peace

Operation 365 - Jefferson Jay - Covers - 237 "In the Air Tonight" by Phil Collins
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGh_-cYD9PQ

Heavy tune, huh? Ever hear that story about the concert when the guy this song is about showed up and Phil Collins shined a light on him and made him all embarrassed for not helping that drowning girl, or something. I did.

Operation 365 - Jefferson Jay - Archives - 237 "Black Angel"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn5YnT6cxOI

"Black Angel" is one of the many songs I've written about my dear sweet poochesa, Angel. Others include "FATSO," "Independent Girl," Rincon and Angel," "Crybaby," and I can't even remember what else right now. Angel has been my best friend and my better half for 11 years now. I love her more and more and become prouder of her each day. Like I say in "Black Angel," it's been like a ten-year dream, except that's 11 years and going strong right now and I'm not ashamed to say I'm getting greedy. I want my Angellica as long as I can possibly have her by my side. She is still a spring chicken in terms of her demeanor, loving to play and all that. I love you Angel. I will pet you now.

No comments: