Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Operation 365 2... Blog 41

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Originals – 41 “This Gift” by Jefferson Jay


“This Gift’ is one of the many sweet songs I wrote in 2012. I made a little recording of them all called “Sea Songs,” that I distributed to just about no one. Viewers who last ‘til the end of this clip will be tickled by the wonderful reaction it inspires from one of my dearest special friends. She asks what this song is about. I tell her. She rules. She made my staff friend laugh so hard she figured she’d swallowed a feather. Classic. I love my job.

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Covers – 41 “Redemption Song” – by Bob Marley

Bob Marley’s birthday is this week. He’d have been 71, I believe. What an incredible legacy he has bequeathed. Here’s one of his many meaningful and awesome tunes, “Redemption Song.” Some of the special needs folks, I hang out with some weekdays may be chiming in audibly on a backup vocal or two. Happy Birthday Sunday, Bob. There may be more Marley this week.

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Words – 41 “Thank You, Sweetheart”


Words for the day go to one of the coolest people I know. I'm not sure what the rules are on saying her name so I'll refrain, but I assure you her name is really cool. It's almost cool as she is and she's as cool as a Magic Snowwoman. I have great gratitude and admiration towards her and am grateful that she, and all the other awesome people I work with, are in my life. Thanks for helping make my day great.

No comments: