Saturday, February 27, 2016

Operation 365 2... Blog 65

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Words – 65 “What You Gonna Do”

Why does anybody do anything? Why am I doing this for example? Well, it is not for the massive response, no offense. It is not to prove I can do it ‘cause I already did that five years ago. I guess it is about growth for me. Occasionally, an artist might wish to be received with something other than the thunderous whisper of a million mute critics, but one can not do something with expectations that they will receive something in return. The only thing that gets you is disappointed. So I soldier on in a desert of love and activity with three more videos on this our 65th day. 300 to go. Yay.

I ranted briefly in my beloved WWE-style about the 365 and it’s far-reaching prowess. My wife just came home and now she’s sicker than me. Sad. Let’s wrap this on up quickish here today. Feel better, darling.

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Originals – 65 “The Power of 365” by Jefferson Jay

There’s something to be said for doing something every day. This 365 has got me in a way more productive and connected mode with the world around me. I am pretty happy to mind my own business and enjoy my life. It seems likely the rest of the world was pretty intro that arrangement too, but alas, we don’t always get to decide what happens. To the contrary in a 365, we do. Every day, representing for all the 365-aholics out there who truly find their days enhanced by knowing I, Jefferson Jay, am here for them with my spunk, my videos, and my love. God bless. Oh brother.

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Covers – 65 “Got My Mind Set on You” by George Harrison

I was pretty in to this jam when it came out 30 years ago. Sure loved my some TV and radio back then. I guess not much has changed except the people enjoying that stuff now are the same age I was then, and I have moved on, or perhaps not moved on to other things. No matter.

I tried to bust out a little “My Country ‘Tis of Thee” for ya today, but our crack 365 research team discovered that this tune too had already been brought to the people on the 4th of July in 2011, Day 222 of the inaugural 365. Hope my lovely, lovely wife feels better soon. Sorry she be illin.’ Here is an a capella chunk of this jam in the name of some cheesy fun and moving it down the line.

Update: Rudy Clark wrote this jam, not George. Enjoy your day.

No comments: