Friday, February 12, 2016

Operation 365 2... Blog 50

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Words – 50 “Words on Balls and Goals”

So yesterday, I was having fun talking in a funny voice and saying odd things. Here is the conclusion of that performance. It is very important to have both balls and goals, particularly if you are a soccer coach, as my wifehead is. Enjoy the depth and the Mr. Bean/Inspector Clouseau aloofness of my new as yet unnamed, character.

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Originals – 50 “Balls and Goals” by Jefferson Jay

I wasn’t going to post this yesterday when I made it and then I changed my mind. Wouldn’t life be rough if you couldn’t change your mind. I say yes. It’s a big part of freedom, actually. Wouldn’t be so free if we had to stick by all our bad ideas forever. Maybe posting this is one of those bad ideas, but probably not. It was fun sitting on a chair improvising this song on “Balls and Goals.”

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Covers – 50 “Tutti Frutti” by Little Richard

So this morning, when I woke, I took a few short steps from bed when “Tutti Frutti” popped into my head. It was more then name of the song that appeared suddenly, not so much the infectious cacophonies of Mister Little Richard. But moments later, I was busting it out. I even went and got the purple boa I wore at my wedding.

I just confirmed. Little Richard is still alive. Yes! Or yassssss, as I was told millenials say. Microsoft Word doesn’t even know millennials is a word yet. Is it? I guess. Would it be millennia? … Well, Little Richard lives so a major “Hail!” to him. Did I mention I’ve dabbled in a dodge ball team named Richard? It’s true. Loving you!

 

No comments: