Thursday, February 18, 2016

Operation 365 2... Blog 56

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Originals – 56 “The Counting Song” by Jefferson Jay


“The Counting Song” is a little ditty I made up at work today for my some of my special folks. It involves counting and rhyming and gets as high as 28, if I remember correctly. Seemed like a decent little tune, so here it is and if it helps you (or your kid) learn to rhyme or count to 28, even better,

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Covers – 56 “Bad” by Michael Jackson

I was getting ready for cover time and I dialed up this Michael Jackson classic, “Bad.” As I was starting, post-nap, Leanne showed up with our overnight houseguest, the corgi puppy, Ashton. Ashton is a handful. He has already discouraged little Nigel from wanting to play with him due to his over exuberant puppy zest. He started barking and being “Bad” during my filming, which seemed fairly appropriate considering. Wish us luck.

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Words – 56 – “Avoid Dying”

Some helpful advice. Don’t be like my February flowers I bought Leanne and be bringing everybody down, slowly dying in living room for all to see. It’s inconsiderate and depressing. Kindly, stay alive instead. Thank you for watching Operation 365 2.


No comments: