Sunday, March 13, 2016

Operation 365 2... Blog 79

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Covers – 79 “Act Naturally” by Buck Owens


Here is my take on the Buck Owens’s, Beatles-covered classic, “Act Naturally.” Thanks to Mike Bumba and GoPro for their enhancement of this video. While I’m shouting out, I’ll add some love for my beloved vehicle, The Tealmobile, appearing here for the first time in this 365, I believe, at least the outside of him. Shaquille O’Teal is another moniker bandied about by my sexy van. Otto the Auto is his German name. This is lesser-known. Woo hoo. See you in Hollywood. “All I go to do is act naturally”

Cheers to Ringo too.

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Originals – 79 “Bravo” by Jefferson Jay

I was starting to feel pretty pleased with myself for writing 9 tunes in a little over an hour at this point and wrote this tongue-in-cheek tune applauding me for my greatness in practically surviving another day. Hadn’t made it to bed yet. Wouldn’t want be getting ahead of ourselves, taking things for granted, like survival and all. For those of you scoring at home, “Bravo” is tune 9 of 12 in my “Welcome EP, essentially produced exclusively for this here Operation 365 2. It helped me develop a newly profound love for the letter B. “B” was my yellow brick road for this adventure and we are about to approach the Wizard’s abode. Thanks for playing the Operation 365.

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Words – 79 “Love and Care”


Love and Care
 Both every day
I freestyle
 The old fashioned way
A splash of rhymes
 Some strummed guitar
We keep it up
Then we go far

No comments: