Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Operation 365 2… Blog 83

Operation 365 – Jefferson Jay – Originals – “New Jersey” by Jefferson Jay


Everyone’s gotta be born somewhere, right? And it could be worse, the war-torn Congo… I heard East West Jabib ain’t particularly great. So, here’s a little it’s-not-SOOOO-bad tribute to where I’m from. You may notice that I get particularly excited looking when I sing about The Garden State.

Operation 365 – Jefferson Jay – Covers – “Easy” by Commodores


Gotts to love this jam. The Lionel Richie-sung version, the Mike Patton-sung version and now the in-a-hurry-to-get-ready-to-go the Metropolitan Museum of Art early in the morning version. I’d say the trilogy is complete.

Operation 365 – Jefferson Jay – Words – “The Cuteness of Charlie”

Awww, Shih-Tzu. Love me this pooch. In fact. I gotts to go snuggle her right now before getting all artsy in The Big Apple. Ciao.

No comments: