Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Operation 365 2... Blog 82

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Originals – 82 “Baby” by Jefferson Jay


So we’ve reached the end of a small part of our long journey. “Baby” is the 12th and final tune of a little EP I penned called “Welcome” essentially available exclusively on YouTube here in ye’ ole’ 365 2. There is a point to the whole thing, above and beyond me seeing if I could write 12 tunes at once, which I did. Figuring out that point was the true beauty in it all for me. Even though, I greatly enjoy the creativity expression part also. I shant explain things that the art itself states, but there’s always something to be gleaned from any art. In this case, with proper attention, it’s just a bit more specific and discernible.

So, we’ll see what comes of any of this. Who? What? Where? When? All of it. It remains very theoretical, but that can change in an instant.  In the meantime, I intend to stay vague and as productive and prolific as I can. Read into that whatever you want. Kisses.

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Covers – 82 “Be True to Your School” by The Beach Boys


Me Ma loves her some “Be True to Your School” and like so many other things she passed that love on down the line. So I aims to be seeing me Ma real soon and’s been thinking of her and such so I plays her this Beach Boys song and wishes all the love in the world to her. XOXO Ma.

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Words – 82 “Pho You”


My adorable bride, Leanne, and I were getting a little hungry towards the end of this here video burst. Here, this moment is captured. We cut loose a little. Perhaps, this video is not for the faint-hearted, for pregnant women, or for anyone with a pacemaker. Or perhaps it’s just fine if, yes IF, you’re prepared to get fetch yourself some pho, post-haste. Go!



No comments: