Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Operation 365 2… Blog 96

Operation 365 2– Jefferson Jay – Covers – 96 “Kumbaya” by Unknown


How I made it through an entire 365 and didn't play "Kumbaya" is beyond me. There are few more seminal acoustic songs. This is another beloved number by some of my special needs folks, so that's how I got it in the loop in recent years. So here it is.

Operation 365 2 – Jefferson Jay – Originals – 96 “Exactly Halfway” by Jefferson Jay

I went and met a friend, Nate, at Raglan yesterday for Flight Night. On Flight Night, flights of microbrews are discounted and one can try many of the fine brews on the market in one sitting. I like it. I get inspired around all this cleverly names tasty brew. I mooched a piece of paper from my server, Kim, and wrote this little swinging piece, which is performed a capella. Maybe if I ever get around to writing music for it, I'll share it again. Don't try this at home, folks, or on the highway.

Operation 365 2 – Jefferson Jay – Words – 96 “Please Drive Carefully”


Folks, please drive carefully. Safety comes first. Thanks.

No comments: