Saturday, July 2, 2016

Operation 365 2... Blog 191

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Words - 191 "Thriving Thriving Thriving"

Oh, another day. Is it possible? Can we have done 190 of these already? And now more? One man’s trash, folks, Doing creative stuff for you with my time is my treasure I suppose. Hopefully, there’s some of that in there for you too. Merrily, we march on.

So, today, I said a few words to set up the mystery that was, at the time, the rest of my videos for the day Now, just a short while later with no concerns other than the one nagging one, the possibility that all my videos were assaulted by a most insidious on invader. Boogage. Yes, as humans, we all battle boogage from time to time. But fortunately, we are not always exposed to the whole world. This is why we have editing, so that any of you kind enough to take the time to watch my works are not overcome with nausea due to my boogage factor. Folks upon, further review, it wasn't as bad as I thought, but I left the worst part anyway. Is there any length to which I won't go for your amusement? It's hard to say. 

Boogage aside, there is a lot to live for each and every day. Keep thriving, folks, It’s why the sun rises. What would the sun do? Rise and shine and thrive.

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Originals - 191 "Dr. John Sarno" by Jefferson Jay

I also considered “The Pain Free Song” as a potential title, but I went with the real reason for the pain-free season, my man, Dr. John Sarno. I was listening as a child, long ago, when Howard Stern was talking about this man who helped him battle back from years and years of debilitating pain. Talking to my brother form another mother, Scott Baslaw, Dr. Sarno came up last week.

I went as far as to get a library card so I could read his book, “The Mindbody Prescription” as quickly as possible. I rarely read, unless you count the interwebs, which for some reason, we don’t. It’s not a book, I guess. I ate up Dr. Sarno’s book. I am liberated from fear. I am opening myself to whatever feelings have been silently stressing me. And my pain is all but gone. Whatever lingers is leaving soon and I won’t miss it. It took one week. Thank you. Dr. John Sarno. I now know why Howard calls you a Saint I am deeply grateful. You have a new advocate and friend in me, Dr. Sarno, Jefferson Jay. Hallelujah!

If pain, or anything else really, is slowing you down, I can’t campaign strongly enough for you to seek out the written works of Dr. John Sarno and celebrate as you own your pain and sell it down the river for nothing. Let it run away. Good-Bye Pain. Hello Gain.

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Covers - 191 "Mother" by Danzig

Cheers to the brother, Chase Livingston. I read this morning on the Facebook that today marks one year for him as a resident of Denver. What a great place. Congrats, bro. Glad you’re glad. Chase was a Jefferson Jay Band member and dear bud, during his years living here. He brought “Mother” to our band, which was fun, considering we play Mother’s Saloon, form time to time. I gave it the Jefferson Jay treatment, meaning, in this case, I made the verse funky and more or less left the rest alone. Cheers Chase. Hope to see you soon. Cheers to mothers everywhere, also. Without you, life would be a lot less.


No comments: