Friday, July 29, 2016

Operation 365 2... Blog 218

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay – Covers – 218 “It Don’t Mean a Thing” by Duke Ellington


Here we go again, motivating through the summer heat. Woo hoo! I went outside this time. Got a little wind factor going. I grabbed a music teacher book and yanked “It Don’t Mean a Thing” out of it. I realized I played it like I play a lot of the rest of my tunes. It was fun, perked me up a touch. XOXOXO.

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Originals – 218 “Let It All Be” by Jefferson Jay

It’s conceivable that I could have come up with a better name for this song. I guess I still could. It wouldn’t be the first time I changed a new song’s name, I suppose. We may as well enjoy life. Some days are easier than others, but it’s best to enjoy them all as much as we can. There is a lot of love out there. Focusing on that will lead to happiness. Happiness is cool.

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Words – 218 “Perfection”

Perhaps, everything is as it should be already. I believe that, I believe everything happens for a reason. And I believe we are all one. So, a little faith can take you a long way. I know many a folk always staring at a glass and trying to discern how empty it is. Even a glass with a sip of something in it is some percent full. That’s how I choose to view it. Dig. Peace.

No comments: