Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Operation 365 2... Blog 194

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Covers - 194 "All Apologies" by Nirvana

So, it’s got to catch up with you at some point, I suppose. May as well be on the 5th of July. 3 days in a row of Yankees-Padres, parties and fireworks for the 4th of July, a poor night’s sleep and we play Winston’s tonight from 10PM-1AM. Don’t get me wrong. I’m psyched. Just tired and very hot.

So let’s see if we can survive this and make it to the next milestone in one piece. Might not be the #1, most awesome day ever on the 365. "All Apologies." 

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Words – 194 “The Little Red Riding Hood Something”

So, I’ve written a few plays. A screenplay, a bunch of special needs Christmas Musicals, and a few plays. One I worked on was an adaptation of  “The Little Red Riding Hood” for two ladies, including one who was a young girl. I wrote some tunes and here I try to explain what the one called “Just Friends” is about.

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Originals - 194 “Just Friends” by Jefferson Jay


Now it’s been a hot minute since I wrote some tunes for this adaptation of “The Little Red Riding Hood” for a job I used to have. If memory serves me correct, which it very well may or may not. I think The Little Red Riding Hood and the wolf used to be friends abut then they went in different directions until here in the end of the play, they both come around to the realization that even if they don’t agree on everything, it easier just to be friends. It would be easier for me, if I just had an air conditioner.

No comments: