Friday, July 22, 2016

Operation 365 2... Blog 211

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Words – 211 “Jefferson in San Diego”


I went out and had some fun last night and when I got home, am man I’d never heard of took over the airwaves. Joe Giglio was doing overnights on WFAN, the first sports radio station ever. I am more interested in New York sports than other sports so I am a frequent listener via the Tune In app. What I don’t tend to do is call in. I called Joe though and we had a nice chat about the Yankees, the Padres and other bits of personal business. Enjoy.

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay – Covers – 211 “Batman” by Neal Hefti

The rest of today’s funfest is ummm… well… Comic-Con comes to San Diego this weekend. People dress up and have fun. I had a hard drive pretend to die earlier. Now I am backing it up. It has consumed a large chunk of my dayness. Due to this, these two videos check the box and arguably, that’s about all. Then again, you never know in this world. You just never know…

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Originals – 211  “Comic-Com” by Jefferson Jay


This is a jamboree inspired by Comic-Con, which is in San Diego right now. Hot. It’s not amazing. Unless, you think it is. Then it is amazing.

No comments: