Monday, July 11, 2016

Operation 365 2... Blog 200

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Covers - 200 "Alright For Now" by Tom Petty

I am very boring to hang out with. Consider this Exhibit A. I suppose one could counter-argue that I am just so mellow and it so relaxing to be around me, one can’t help but snore a little. I’m not sure I’m buying that one though. Yes, so it’s midday and it is a chill lazy summer day. Day 200. An accomplishment. I’m a little humbled by it.

Well, Dan is swell. Thanks to him for tolerating me doing this for countless hours over the last 200 days. He hangs with me the most and I am very boring to hang out with. Not always, but often. Rest, Mobil shirt friend. Sleep deep.

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Originals - 200 “Lazy Days of Summer” by Jefferson Jay

There’s a lot of chilling in these parts, especially on Mondays. It’s a fun days around here. Great times. Some beer. Well, not today, yet. Here’s a little jam I pulled straight from my cerebral cortex or some other chunk of my brainstem. All for your enhancement on an amazing Monday, Day 200. 

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Words – 200 “The Solution to Your Problems”

In honor of completing Day 200 here, I thought I ought to do a little something special for you, the audience of this here Operation 365 2. I didn’t know what kind of gift would be in order for such an occasion so I decided to offer you a little something I’m calling, “The Solution to Your Problems.” 


Now I don’t know actually what YOUR problems are per se. Maybe you have none. To that, I say, “Excelsior.” May that be the case for each and every one of us some day. This is for those of you experiencing lethargy or possibly some sort of depression. I heard this new video game Pokemon is yanking folks out of their malaise these days. Now I don’t know about this video game, but here’s a helpful hint or two of what you can do to make the day, “Hooray.” Hit the button. Flip the switch. Turn darkness into light. Every day’s another chance awaken. Again and again and again if you so choose. For more info, choose views.

No comments: