Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Operation 365 2... Blog 286

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Originals– 286 “Happy Tuesday Morning”



A perfectly pleasant morning, it was yesterday. I was enjoying the October breeze. One of the many friendly people I encounter on an average workday said “Happy Tuesday Morning.” I was inspired, straight up moved. I felt the groove immediately. Then I had to take a couple minutes to figure out what the chords were. Once that was done, the song was done. This is it. Short and sweet. Like Dr. Ruth Westheimer.


Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Covers – 286 “Sitting, Watching, Waiting” by Jack Johnson

One of the nice gals I work with requested “Sitting, Watching, Waiting” by Jack Johnson. I never heard of that jam, but I figured if it was a Jack Johnson tune, it probably wasn’t that hard. Yep. That’s the story. I played it. It probably doesn’t sound much like it, but that’s OK. She said it was “different” I’ll take it.


Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Words – 286 “My People Are Frozen”



Some times, folks, imaginations, must run wild. We must refuse to get bogged down in the same tired, old tuts. Nosiree, Roberto. So today, we go sci-fi and script-free on the 365, to a world where folks are frozen and solutions must by sought. This is only a test.

No comments: