Monday, October 24, 2016

Operation 365 2... Blog 305

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Covers – 305 “Me and Bobby McGee” by Janis Joplin


So when it says by “Janis Joplin” up there, that doesn’t mean I think Janis Joplin wrote “Me and Bobby McGee.” She didn’t. Kris Kristofferson did. But she made it famous. Essentially, it should say “made popular by Janis Joplin.” Oh well. In the first 365, I was much more fascinated with facts and figures, like who wrote what song and when and why. That was fun and I was into the interestingness of it all, somewhat, but for this here 365, I have just had other priorities creatively than talking all about exactly who wrote all these songs. So Hail Kris, Hail Janis and Hail Bobby. I don’t sing low song about just anyone you know.


Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Originals– 305 “Daily Persevere”


I made up this little rhythm n’ melody the other day while working with my peeps. Much fun, it was. A simple song, “Daily Persevere” asks questions about where we’re going and what we’ll find when we get there. What we can do to stay in the game when the moments happen is to “Daily Persevere.” Keep on truckin’ with your chin up and your mind wide open.


Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Words – 305 “2016 World Series Prediction”

Long day. lots of work. So excited. Psyched to interview Phil Rivers. Until then, here's my World Series Prediction. Earlier on the 365, I correctly predicted Peyton Manning and the Broncos to upset the whoever-they-played. Enjoy what may some day be "The Best Show You Ever Heard.


No comments: