Thursday, October 27, 2016

Operation 365 2... Blog 308

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Covers – 308 “Hunger Strike” by Temple of the Dog



Sometimes I am a guest on the Mighty 1090's Scott and BR show. We have a great time. Another member of the show is the lovely and talented Linda Welby. Her husband is also a musician here in San Diego. His band is called Temple of the Dad. That is clearly a play on the name of the Seattle supergroup, Temple of the Dog. I can't prove it, but it's clear. I went so far in my homage that the Credits panel accidentally says "Temple of the Dad" instead of " Temple of the Dog."

Are there accidents or just on purposes we've yet to understand? Who could say? So here is my Eddie Vedder and my Chris Cornell, all in one sweet, fell swoop. Dig it. Life is fun. Ain't it?



Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Originals– 308 “The Middle of Maze”


Been having a blast lately making songs up for you. Tunes that would otherwise never exist, brought to creation expressly for the purpose of sharing them with you. There are so many things we can lose sight of in the traffic in madness of daily life. We can forget to write songs. We can forget we even wrote songs. That’s how many things go down.

So this was a fun rollick through the key of C with some lyrics improvised all to celebrate life, liberty, happiness and you. Peace



Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Words – 308 “Pushing the Conversation Forward”

So, capping up some rants from radio practice Monday, here I chat about the type of things I'd aim to accomplish heading into these sorts of shenanigans. I want to look a little deeper into the real role of sports in our lives and how we can all get the most possible out of our lives here together.

No comments: