Friday, October 28, 2016

Operation 365 2... Blog 309

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Originals– 309 “Shifting Views”


Hi there. A few weeks back, some of you may recall, that I was going through a little crisis trying to get a car I had just bought on the road. It was trials and tribulations, but I have been thrilled this last week or so to put it behind me. So now, that we are back to even roughly. I have a car. It is on the road legally. It works. 

So now what? I am interested in building a positive future with this vehicle. Although we started with a rough few weeks, my interest lies in making a life, depending daily on my new ride. So how and where to begin becomes the question. I wrote “Shifting Views” yesterday expressly to explore this idea. I need to shift my views and move forward in love. I thought writing this song could only be a step in the proper direction. So the point of this is that, essentially. Wish us well. 

                         
Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Covers – 309 “Monster Mash” by Bobby Pickett


Big week for zombie programs. Nothing more appealing than some mortifying fun on a Sunday night. This is why I chose to pass on The Walking Dead, No thanks. I'm sure it;s great, but there are more than enough disgusting brain-scarring things in life without zombies, bat smashing and brain-eating. Now don't get my wrong. I enjoy spooky Halloween fun as much as the next guy. Nobody respects spooky Halloween fun as much as me. So here is a little zombie homage, spontaneously acted out by some talented friends of mine. No troubadours were mortally wounded in the making of this "Monster Mash" video. 



Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Words – 309 “Is it Food”


Folks be eating a lots a things these days that hardly qualify as food. Anything gummy or sour patch. Step into a Slim Jim? Who knows? Here I touch on this nutritional mystery and a number of other elements which add to a perfectly delightful rant on a fabulous Friday? Can you smell what The Rock is cooking? More importantly, is it edible?

No comments: