Monday, October 10, 2016

Operation 365 2... Blog 291

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Originals– 291 “F”


Van misery cascasded into its second week today, unfortunately. What an unwanted kick in the teeth this has been. Trusting strangers, It should be great, but it ain’t. Nosiree. I bought a van. This fella lied about every single thing. I have been paying out the nose for weeks and no relief. Hemorrhaging. It’s not what I want to talk about.

“F”


Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Covers – 291 “The Twilight Zone Main Title Theme” by Marius Constant


It’s been a wild week. Murphy’d be stoked. Don’t get me wrong. I’m grateful. There’s plenty to be glad about, but my attempts to buy a decent van have gone horribly awry. The world is having a kicking me in the jimmy frenzy in this regard and it is less than fun. So in honor, of this unfitness, here is “The Twilight Zone Main Title Theme” I hopes that my fortunes turn around shortly and I can return to more of the happiness and interesting banter that makes life and Operation 365 to do. Reviewing my mishaps/getting swindled is tough enough without the entertaining updates my quest here has me ply.

Me ply.


Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Words – 291 “Knock Sensor”


I didn’t even know there was such a thing as a “Knock Sensor.” Now I’m spending more money than I have for a pair. Hooray. Could be much worse. Alive and breathing. Just ripped off bad on an old van. Anyone wanna buy a 1999 Sienna. Everything recently fixed. I need another new start AAP, I’m afraid. A lotta damage been done, but that’s my problem. Who wants a Toyota minivan?!? It actually works now, more or less. It’s sweet… I miss my ’83 Monte Carlo…


No comments: