Thursday, October 6, 2016

Operation 365 2... Blog 287

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Words – 287 “Melting Your Mommy”


Been a rough bit in a way or two. Got a bit dwangoed hard in the car department. Yes, bought a minivan from a stranger ands he lied about everything you could possibly lie about. I try to be trusting. Hopefully this stunts that some, as I don’t wish to be this disappointed in people again any time soon. It hurts.

So Lying Man, who tricked me by pretending to be kind and with his phony smile, karma will deal with you. I know this to be true. Until then, I hope to get my van on the road somehow some time soon. And to harmlessly handle all the upsetting thoughts undertaken from this dreck, I am “Melting Your Mommy.” Call it an early Halloween trick if you must. Relax. Your mommy’s fine.

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Covers – 287 “Sipping Cider Through a Straw” by Unknown


Shock 1: What I thought was “The Littlest Worm” is actually a song from 1894 called “Sipping Cider Through a Straw.” Shock 2: It was initially about a girl sipping cider and not a stuck worm. I had no idea. Apparently this song was hilarious in 1927. My version is uhhh, well, I’ll let you decide, but by 1894 standards it may be incredible. It’s all subjective and nobody knows for sure. Whoa.


Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Originals– 287 “What Is Going Down”



Slightly despondent over getting ripped off on my new van, I am coming back to the moment and regaining proper appreciation. Slight relief. Here’s a little jam I made up at work Tuesday. I was feeling slightly prolific. Maybe it was the nice shirt Blowski gave me. I miss that guy. So who knows what’s going down? I just know I got this done despite feeling private and brooding. It’s time to get over it. Tomorrow is a new day. Maybe one where I can finally say the van I got ripped off on is my own. A lot of things are going down. I won’t list them here though. That’s no way to turn a page. Dwelling on bad things blows. And not in a good way. What’s going up? That’s the question. Peace.

No comments: