Monday, April 11, 2016

Operation 365 2… Blog 109

Operation 365 2– Jefferson Jay – Originals – 109 “I’m Me” by Jefferson Jay


Busy day off today. If you can call sleeping late ‘cause you need to catch up on rest, busy. I do. Acupuncture. Busy. Lunch with Dan? Busy. Recording Paul on the CD? Busy. Band practice next. Videos in between. Blessed, in this life we are, quirks and all. Hypotheticals, actuality, a fine line divides these two bits of scratchy.

Friendship. The beyond. It’s all gravey, excuse me, gravy. Each instant. We are blessed to be. Me.

Operation 365 2 – Jefferson Jay – Words – 109 “An Important Announcement”

We interrupt this Jefferson Jay Band Practice to bring you this important announcement.

Operation 365 2 – Jefferson Jay – Covers– 109 “Suicide Is Painless” by

“Suicide Is Painless” is the most depressing song ever. That’s why I wasn’t going to post it. I recorded this version years ago when I was feeling blue. It’s the theme from “M*A*S*H*” so it hits me in my nostalgia bone too. It’s a beautiful song too. Here it is though. I’ve had too much to do today and need some time away from the hubbub of 365ing. It’s practice time. I can’t do it to you. It’s too sad. I’ll figure something else out later.

Operation 365 2 – Jefferson Jay – Covers– 109 “Forever In Blue Jeans” by Neil Diamond

I honestly thought this tune was called “Reverend Blue Jeans” until like 40 seconds ago. Whoa.

Uhh… it’s a capella. And short…

No comments: