Friday, June 17, 2016

Operation 365 2... Blog 176

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Covers - 176 "Wild Horses" by The Rolling Stones


I’m just as teensy tad 365-weary today, but these things will happen when you do them every day like I do. It’s not like I’m making masterpieces every day here. Then again, it’s all relative. Honestly, who’s to say? It’s like anything else. If it makes you feel good, then that’s what matters most. So, let’s bust it out and roll on with our day. It’s not like we’re planning a parade. That sounds like a lot of work, right? Permits and the like…

Well, got a head start yesterday. Recorded a little “Wild Horses,” in the course of doing what I do at the work place. Made it colorful afterwards to give ya a little more to see.

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Originals - 176 "Cabana Boy" by Jefferson Jay

So, Kauai is an incredible place. Two Augusts ago, my wife, Leanne and I went there for our honeymoon. It was a magical adventure, which left us forever eagerly awaiting our return, currently slated for February. Since then, a few of our dearest friends have relocated there and multiple other couples, on our glowing recommendation, have gone there for honeymoons of their own. I just dropped a pair off at the airport this afternoon. Glorious, green Kauai.

"Cabana Boy" was originally titled “Hawaiian Honeymoon,” and it was written on one of the first days of our trip. I deliberately wrote it in the ukulele, island style. I was feeling the Aloha energy big time. I love my wife. It’s an amazing life. Love to our friends on the island. Mahalo.

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Words - 176 “Dancing with the Starfish”


Now who am I to question nature? Is “Dancing with the Stars” part of nature? How about “The Apprentice?” It’s very hard to say. Here, I spend a moment or so under a tree, pontificating. Sir Isaac Newton-style, kinda. Discussing seeds, literally and seeds for quality programming, figuratively.


No comments: