Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Operation 365 2... Blog 187

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Words - 187 “Love and Pray”

I wish there was something I could do. I made a video. One close friend made a comment. It was late and not real nice. Another close friend received the not nice comment and decided to blame me. He wasn’t very nice about it either. I do these videos. I try to entertain people and make folks happy but it just goes to show once again, you can’t make everyone happy. In fact, no matter how hard you try, you’re still going to make some people mad. It sucks, especially when it’s some one you love. Love includes acceptance. This is a lot of work to make friends angry. I guess I just have to trust that the positive in this outweighs my sorrow in this moment. Speechless, sadly. 

I am learning not to repress my feelings. That is why I am expressing them here and moving on as best I can, I hope. Otherwise, I would just stuff them in and have back pain. Thanks Dr. John Sarno, for helping me heal. Love heals. I don’t know much, but I know that.

So the point of all this is, no matter who you are, no matter what you do, all you can do is hope and pray that the people you care most about respect that and each other and that you’re able to enjoy you’re friendships with these loved ones as much as you can for as long as you can. You can’t really control that that, but you can love and pray that nothing muddies up these love-filled simple goals you care so much about. “Love and Pray.”

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Covers - 187 “Last Train to Clarksville” by The Monkees

I don’t know if The Monkees wrote this and I don’t care. It’s a catchy number. Hope you dig.

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Originals - 187 “The Love Bus”

All we can do is love and learn in this life. Yes, it would be great if we were born knowing everything and it was all easy-peezy from then on, but no, that’s not how it goes. On second thought, maybe it wouldn’t be so great. You’d never learn anything. You’d never have any break-throughs. You’d never grow or improve. You’d just know everything always and die. I guess some people are OK trying to live life like that. I am freed by my humble nature. I can be wrong and then I can learn and be right. If it takes me longer than I might like I can choose to accept myself and love myself, or I can cry and fight. Acceptance is love. Without acceptance, there can be no love.

Live and learn and love. Accept and embrace what is. Humble truths I work to live by. Every day. With varying degrees of success. Tomorrow is a chance to try again.

No comments: