Friday, June 24, 2016

Operation 365 2... Blog 183

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Originals - 183 “Enigmatic Thrust” by Jefferson Jay


Had a little fun moment or two construing this little instrumental passage out of thin air. Is there a connection between mental and instrumental. Probably. I wonder.

Shout out to my dear friend Dick, whose funeral service, I attended earlier today. What a great guy. The city mourns you. So much love for you out there today. Onward and upward, my good man. Only great times. Thanks.

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Covers - 183 “Kings” by Steely Dan

I’ll dedicate this to my friend Dick Van Ransom–Magana, who was laid to rest today at a church in Normal Heights. His ice cream shop, Mariposa Ice Cream was there. He and his dear wife, Anna, were always the best friends they could possibly be to me. We only had amazing times. And my heart hurts for her so. Dick is, was and will always be a king. A king of ice cream, fun, wisdom, and living life to its fullest. Love you man. To Kings. Humble, colorful, love-filled, peaceful kings. Every day. Hail.

Shoutouts to Dan Porter Ratcliffe, my man, with my back on the guitar here. 

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Words - 183 “Friendship First”

That’s right, folks. With this post, this here Operation 365 2 is half-done. So far, survived. Hooray! Love to my friend Dick and all my other friends. Honorable mention to family. Love you. Peace
 




No comments: