Monday, June 20, 2016

Operation 365 2... Blog 179

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Words - 179 “What We Gonna Do?”

I’m hot. It’s tired. Yes, it’s been one of those days already. Eventually, I’ll get used to it being scorching, but for today, I sweat. And miss appointments. Doh! So I’m sweating, trying to throw this little thing together for you. Day 179, let’s make it through. I said some words last Monday that I didn’t use. I said some words today. I haven’t picked which will live in this space yet. Maybe I’ll use the new ones even thought it’s more work. The sweat is clogging my mind.

Screw it. I’ll use the words from last week. I was feeling optimistic that day. Those’ll do.

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Covers - 179 "Who Put the Bomp?" by Barry Mann

My brain is at less than stellar status today. It’s at least partially heat related. Perhaps. Anyway, I remembered this number from high school chorus. I think High School is ending for the kids around her right about now. Congrats to the 2016 graduates. Well, at the very least this song stuck in my head from back then. So I can’t say it was a total waste of time. Gosh, JJ. So negative. Lighten up, son. Drink a smoothie. Finish this and relax. OK. I will

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Originals - 179 "The Too Hot Blues" by Jefferson Jay


It’s too hot today, folks. Some days must be rejuvenation days and I’m finding myself in a similar situation. The blues are great on days like these. Up and up and away. ‘Til ‘morrow where the official plan is to do a 180. Pun intended.

No comments: