Friday, January 22, 2016

Operation 365 2... Blog 29

Game Day

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Covers – 29 “Star Wars” – John Williams


Sometyimes we get to play with our friends. Hoorya! We play a game called Palace. It is fun. We speak in a Mass. Accent a lot because that is fun too. Here, some of these are shared. Bonus: Beatboxing Stah Waws. I discovered Stah Waws when I went to Umass. Up to that point, I knew on.y Star Wars. . The Amazing Gilcvrest, a friend of mine,  He liked to crank it in his dawm.

Today, in Palace, it was decreed that 3s (the worst card)  are “faacists”. It is a fitting nickaname. I approve. You don’t want fascists  in your zone. We are playing right now. I’m typing with my wirless keyboard. Hooray!. I’ve won two in a row. It ‘s is slipping away.I fight through it. Exciting play-by-play.

For more fun with fascicsts
I lost.

Here’s beat-box Star Wars. Thanks ta Jawn Williams.

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Originals – 29 “Play Palace” by Jefferson Jay

Did I mention we’re playing Palace? This is a song about playing and how to play and why to play. It is fun and a fine way to spend time withg amigos. So, enjoy a window in to our friend zone, Palace style, Firday afternoon.


Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Words – 29 “Who’s the Bigger Threat?”

I oov eme some Bernie Sanders. The stuff his says. What he says he aims to represent. A grass roots political movemtn, a wakening, if you will, in this country. Who’s the bigger threat? Us, visible at home, playing our game, enjoyijgn g our life. Or anyone who has something to lose?

Let’s stop worrying and bathe ni the afterglow of the world we fixed. It’s time. Game on.


NOTE: Original misspelling kept for natural flavoar.

No comments: