Sunday, January 24, 2016

Operation 365 2... Blog 31

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Originals – 31 “Tilapia” by Jefferson Jay


Inspiration is everywhere, if you let it be, or if you need to post videos daily. Sometimes fatigue occurs. Casual Sundays. Band practice and football. I wrote a song today about the 11 high school children who post their lives playing the “game” in 2015, but that is a story for earlier today or another tomorrow. I am tired some now. It’s almost dinner time.

What’s for dinner, dare you say? T-I-L-I-P-I-A.

Leanne Pearl on Kalimba. Nigel the dog on self-groom.

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Covers – 31 “The Dog Song” – Unknown

This is a song Leanne, my wife, learned in day camp when she was 13. She generously taught it Dan and I as we searched for a cover for today’s fantastic 365 experience. Thanks for teaching us, Leanne. We can not be certain who wrote it or what’s its’ real name truly is. This may be the only version of it on the Internet. If Leanne is somehow mistaken and no one wrote it before, than she did, and I’m covering her.

365 logic.

Nigel is featured.

I vetoed this video on account that it might not be a song.

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Covers – 31 “Seamus” – Pink Floyd

Tired, Sunday, I offer, this a capella “Seamus,” originally found on Pink Floyd’s “Meddle” record with Nigel being himself, chilling.

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Words – 31 “No Such Thing as Random 1”

Some people say stuff is random. I respectfully disagree. I offer this video as evidence against myself. Or do I???


No comments: