Friday, September 2, 2016

Operation 365 2... Blog 253

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Originals - 253 “Do Shoes”



You ever heard one those expressions, like put on your party hat, or pull up your big-boy pants, any of those? I conjured this song along those same premises. “Just lace up your do shoes and step up,” the lyrics suggest, offering all kinds of encouragement to anybody interested. Few love the feel of a pun pirouetting on the tip of their tongue as much as I. I can hardy get enough of this English language. It’s as stimulating as it is titillating to me. So, my friends, it’s time. The world is your Milky Way and you are the sun, so shine.


Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Covers - 253 “Forever Man” by Eric Clapton

I have always dug "Forever Man" and wanted to play it. See? Dreams do come true. Earlier this week, I explained my deep bond with Senor Clapton. Today, I will just appreciate him and wonder a bit. What do you think Eric Clapton does in his free time? Music? TV? I wonder. He probably lives in England somewhere. I wonder what it is like being someone they called God a lot fifty years ago. So interesting. I guess he hung around this zone some with his bud J.J. Cale. I'm sorry J.J. passed away Mr Slow Hand, but if yo'd like a new pal in the SD zone with some JJ action and a couple guitars, I nominate me. We could all use another good friend. The way I roll it, friendship lasts forever... man.


Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Words - 253 “DHL”

Folks, times can be tough. I think most of us could use a little extra dough from time to time and in an effort to procure some of said dough for myself, I’ve made this little video. Here, we venture into a magical odyssey of how incredible life would be if I was the new “spokesdude” for DHL. Word’s been going around that many major corporations are adding “spokesdudes” to try to put a more human face on their corporation and relate to customers in a more direct, personal way. I am the man when it comes to cultivating comfort and helping folks reconsider their copious shipping options.

DHL, you can count on me. I will never embarrass you. Quite to the contrary my friend, I will fight for you and we, together, will climb over all the UPSes and FedEXes of this world. Maybe, we’ll even climb over Subway while were’ add it, just ‘cause their “fresh” bread smells bad and their disservice they’ve done to hope-having “spokesdudes” everywhere. DHL, the time is ours to shine. Be in touch. I got a call from an unknown number in Memphis on my phone right now? Wilson? Is that you?

Check out this one. Breakfast can wait, but it doesn’t have to, when you choose DHL. When is the last time anyone DHL, now that’s the coolest shipping company by far. The choice is yours, DHL. You be shippy. I’ll be chippy. You’ll make even more millions of dollars. I promise.

No comments: