Thursday, September 29, 2016

Operation 365 2... Blog 280

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Covers – 280 “Cat’s in the Cradle” by Harry Chapin



It’s been a long few days. Not complaining, but mainly cause I’ve learned there’s no point. There’s too much to be thankful for, for that. When there’s stuff you don’t want to talk about, and you say what’s on your mind, there can be an awful lot unsaid. Sometimes, that’s what’s best.

So here’s a cover I played at work the other day. I don’t remember what it is. I will check soon. I’m sweating. How about you? Daylight savings time is on Halloween this year. Some one told me that today. Can you see I’m rough with small talk? Ummm… OK.


Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Originals– 280 “The Meaning of Nonsense”


Some day real words just won’t do. Today is one of those days. Who knows what is nonsense? Not I, Perhaps it’s just deep in some unknown language. I don’t doubt it. Feel me feeling it here in this romp through the unknown. That’s what life is anyway. Asleep and dreaming. These new virtual reality games. Who know what really is? What this means, only the future can decide.


Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Words - 280 “It Might Be”


Here I break down “The Meaning of Nonsense” and what “It Might Be.” We never really know but we can try to learn. Little things like don’t always trust every stranger. When something’s too good to be true, it usually is. Not always, but very often. We must learn some lessons more than once. Patience is always a fun one to re-learn. But we try. We fall. We get up and we try again. Greatness? “It Might Be.”


No comments: