Saturday, September 10, 2016

Operation 365 2... Blog 261

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Words – 261 “Even Rarer”



Hello! Another day of grand living on the 365. Will he step it up a huge notch? The nation is asking. With the eyes of the world, firmly fixated on the 365, due to the lovely article in The Huffington Post


Folks wanna know. Is he gonna go for a whole new level of entertainment, capitalizing on the long-awaited attention? Absolutely not. I am staying me and intend to continue the exact same brand of nonsense I’ve faithfully brought you since Thanksgiving 20101, with a five-year hiatus from Thanksgiving 2011 ‘til Christmas 2015. Enough history, let’s launch into today’s incredible entertainment.

Oh wait, a couple of little details first. With this “news” two (at least)  things are now cemented for all eternity (or at least until the Internet retires) I am now officially the artist behind the largest 365 Internet project in history. Genius, visionary journalist Thom Senzee has dubbed yours truly “the publisher of “largest ‘365 project’ in the history of the World Wide Web.” Bam! The other one is he dubbed me a stand-up comic… I stand. I make jokes. I’ll buy it. Occasionally I sit and make jokes. Does that make me a sit-down comic as well. It’s best to know when you don’t know. I don’t know. Now to today’s history-making nonsense.

First, I ranted about some silliness. I don’t even remember what even though it was only ten minutes or so ago. These 365 really pile up on the brain. I love a good brain pile though, so bring it.

The universe it loves us. You keep with the kindness.

What is rare?

“You are rad. Keep it up.” – A Bird of Paradise


Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Originals - 261 “Life Is the Most”


Then, I decided to get all creative on y’all. I went to the familiar and supportive key of G, to improvise I little blues song for ya, about how great life is, as we speak. Oh, yeah! I hope you are loving life as well. If not, this doctor has a prescription for ya. More 365. Yes, you just may need a while lot more 365 in your life. Fortunately for you, I have 2000 videos in the can, ready to watch, and 300 more coming down the pike.

Hail the pike and feel the love. What are you gonna do when The Operation 365 runs wild on you? Love me some life.


Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Covers - 261 “Uptown Funk You Up” by Bruno Mars


Or whoever really wrote it. If you click on this video, you'll see me focusing less on the groove that made this song a smash hit, and more on the lyrics which I'll let speak for themselves. I've said many times, everything needn't be serious. I think this song is serious though. Serious about making a star out of Bruno and providing a woo-hoo anthem for the party people of the world. That's OK. 

My job is not to judge. Great for Bruno. The world could use some depth too, even if they get it as a side dish to a huge plate of the dance-party boozing, this song is all about. God bless. Party on, but save some space for love and depth whenever it's time comes. Peace

I just learned “Uptown Funk You Up” is a Mark Ronson song. Never heard of him. OK.









No comments: