Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Operation 365 2... Blog 279

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Originals – 279 “The Inspiration"



Day has been taking some tough turns. I am hesitant to even explaining them until I get a better idea where this is headed. How mysterious and unnecessary. Been hot as all heck in SD this week. I was fired up yesterday though and was feeling the jams here when I improvised this little funky numero. 

Big sigh. Looking forward to his playing out and being over. More information to follow.


Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Covers – 279 “Wooly Bully” by Sam the Sham and the Pharoahs


Splash, right? It must have been the first time I heard this song. How gorgeous was Daryl Hannah? I see big things for that Tom Hanks. John Candy? OK, I admit it. I can't think. My brain is bubbling over with thoughts and feelings. Por favor. Life can be a "Wooly Bully." It can be a snuggly puppy. I think I like that side of life better. Vacation, anyone?


Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Words - 279 “What Words Mean”


I don't know “What Words Mean.” I don't know anything. I try to stay true to the things they teach small children. Share. Be kind. It doesn't always work out. There are some unkind opportunistic folks out there. I try to avoid them, but Craigslist doesn't and sometimes I forget to avoid Craigslist. It's becoming more of a thing as time moves on.

I has more to say in my mind, but now I'm too hot, tired and wiped from life and living. Open mic in fifty minutes. Shower sooner. Holding on the phone. Typing this blog, About to post videos. May lots to do.

No comments: