Monday, September 26, 2016

Operation 365 2... Blog 277

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Words – 277 “Dude Duty”


Been a busy day. Got a new van. Trying to prepare for the big switch over. A lot of stuff was in my old van. So, Now a lot of stuff is in my living room. I’d like to put it away. (Perhaps not as bad as my wife would like me to put it away.) I’m getting there, but not before I bust out three videos, for you my friends, on the 365.

So I talked a tad and now we will have it forever. Thanks Nigel for the cameo. Thanks Tealmobile for the memories. Praying my new van is as healthy as I thought it was when I bought it yesterday.


Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Originals – 277 “But I Ain’t Got Time”

I squeezed these suckers out real quick. My American urge to watch the debate kicked in, so I blasted through and now as I listen, I’m typing this to you. I hope you like this tune. I felt it when I was playing it. Been racing around so much this afternoon, I barely recall what it said. My first day back at junior high school by the way. Type on, young amigo, this is your time. Dive deep.


Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Covers - 277 “If I Was President” by Wyclef Jean

I was racing toward a cover with less than ten minutes until the first presidential debate began. I tried some “Isn’t She Lovely.” It was making it through. Then, somewhere else in the “I” realm, I found, a song I first heard on the “Chappelle’s Show,” years ago. It made an impression on me right away. I wanted to play it. The chords and lyrics weren’t anywhere on the Internet so I figured them and typed them up and posted them. I think I was the first guy who did that. Peace, education, knowledge, these ideas are powerful and scary

So I went through it quickly and got it done for you, moments before the debate began. Now I’m watching them argue. I’m not sure this is the best use of my time. Ha!











No comments: