Saturday, September 3, 2016

Operation 365 2... Blog 254

So first, I did all this…

(Three whole videos and a blog.)

REDACTED

And then I felt it wasn’t good enough. For you. So I began again. We can do this any day, you know? Of course, you do. So I took two. I already had a song called “Original Music” from the first 365. I have no idea how it goes. I wonder if it’s a reggae. The duet, all of ‘em actually, were pretty skimpy.


Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Covers - 254 “A Horse With No Name” by America


Due to a little typo, I just realized it would be excellent to write a song called “A Horse With No Mane.” A song about a bald horse. Isn’t that excellent? Would it have a tail? I don’t know. I blame bows. Violin bows, Double bass bows. Those bows. I blame ‘em for the “Horse With No Mane.” How can ya not?

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Originals - 254 “Emerge”


This is a song about spiritually coming of age. I played it a few ways. It’s new. I hardly know. It barely knows itself. It is in an extremely formative and flexible phase of it’s infancy. It can go any of a number of ways. It’s exploring. I guide us on this quest. So far, the sun seems on our side as we submerge and emerge, fresh, rejuvenated and full of love.

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Words - 254 “Some Saturday Something”

I honestly don’t know what I will put here in this spot today, probably some combination of the huge bunch of stuff I didn’t use. Maybe, a big outtake whoseywhatsis. I don’t know. It’s enough for today. Still much more love-filled work to do. Gotta grow.


No comments: