Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Operation 365 2... Blog 264

 Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Originals - 264 “The Weigh”



This morning, I was feeling it and I got busy. Put on my creative hat. Flexed my creative muscles and conjured this little ditty out of space. It feels good to contribute something to all that’s going on. I only heard this song the one time I played it, but it still feels good inside. Like I did something positive. Something better than I even realize. Well, get to know ya later, song. I have 101 days. Let’s call it a Christmas present to myself.


Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Words - 264 “Respecting The Past”


Shout-outs to The Band, Fastball and Phish. While all kinds of folks, are fecklessly ripping classic tunes names, I’m inclined otherwise. No. This new song, I burst is not “The Weight. It’s not “Weigh.” And it’s not “The Way.” Huge shout out to Zen Buddhism as well.

We walk in well-worn tracks. That is how we show us the way.


Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Covers - 264 “Fluffhead” by Phish


I love Phish. I was feeling a little of them, because one of the fellows who works in the garden near the gazebo I play in,  loves Phish. I am always aiming to improve folks life experience. Work can be one of the least enjoyable parts of the life experience, so I particularly like to enhance people’s work experience. Not just people I work with, but anyone. It’s just my way to keep things interesting. For myself, if nobody else. People tend to appreciate kindness, at least here in Southern California.

I started messing with the “Fluffhead” riff. It was beautiful and fun. Therefore, my version here today, features that riff prominently, perhaps even more centrally then the actual version. No matter. It’s cool. “I’m going down to the central part of town,” a wise man once said. And that’s what I did here today. Hope you dig some head of the fluff. Peace.





No comments: