Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Operation 365 2... Blog 313

 Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Words – 313 “My Halloween Costume”


Yesterday, Halloween, was a long fun day. Practiced my radio act, like I have the last few Mondays. 'Twas fun. I was a teensy tad fried on my last segment, but for whatever reason, I am sharing it here today. As usual, I recall I was all over the place. I know I stumbled on to some chatter over what costume I was going to wear. I love nonsense, for fun, not for serious. So enjoy my silliness

Hail Dylan Avery, on today, his 33rd birthday. Hail my colleagues at Winston's and the inspiring Electric Waste Band, who we enjoyed last night at their steady Monday night gig. Hail the World Series on the night of an exciting Game 6. Hail you for reading this. I appreciates it. I doos.


Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Originals – 313 “Please Don't Eat Phil Rivers' Children"



So in the course or researching my practice sports radio show, I figured I ought to learn a little more about when actually happened in the Chargers game. Par for the course happened. Four sacks endured by Philly Rivs and three interceptions out of his arm one which went back for a touchdown. Derek Wolfe, a Broncos' defensive linemen I never heard of, apparently is a carnivore. He claims to have soiled his relationship with Phil Rivs by telling him he was going to eat his 8 kids. I hope he paid Mike Tyson some royalties for stealing his "children eating" line from way back when.

Wolfie, “Please Don't Eat Phil Rivers' Children." It's not a lot task. Back when people had respect, just winning the game was enough, but shows you what I know. Keep your filthy mouth off Phil Rivers' children!


Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay – Covers – 313 “Midnight Rider” by The Allman Brothers


What a lovable tune, "Midnight Rider" is. I'm surprised I haven't played it sooner. Bring your own harmonies. BYOH. "Brother!" - Hulk Hogan.



No comments: