Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Operation 365 2... Blog 320

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Originals – 320 “Election Day”


It’s a big day in the USA. HOLY SMOKES! Election Day is here and we’ll devote the whole day to the will of the people and the process of picking new peeps. Here is the first “Election Day” song ever, at least as far as my zero research has taught me. Here, we sing and rock out, extemporaneously, to the reason for the election season, “Election Day.” I voted.

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay – Covers – 320 “Hail To the Chief” by James Sanderson


Anyone who knows me knows I love to hail, especially those dearly departed loved ones who’ve earned it in their lifetimes. Tonight we will all of us for surviving this ugly chapter in American history. May we be as fortunate in our next entry.

So here, I tickle a chunk of this riff off my guitar a time or two, whole one of my special friends orates her AMERICAN DREAM in the delightful and delicate periphery.


Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - BONUS – 320 “Letting It All Hang Out”



May we find consummation of this election cycle at some point tonight. May these be the final mediations and mentions of voting and the electorate for many moths to come. May we come together as a Union regardless of result, recognizing, that we are all one. One nation. One people. One world. One love. May we seek out and expand upon our similarities in search of unity. May we bring the best from the next situation, no matter how unsettling it may seem at first. We can do this. We can do anything. We are humans. We can do much better. Let’s start right now.


Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Words – 320 “Both”


Inspired I was, in part by the election, for a couple of other election related rhyming rants. I believe you all deserve a little extra for making it through this grueling exercise in democracy these past several months so I shant choose a “Word” for today. I choose “Both”

No comments: