Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Operation 365 2... Blog 321

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Originals – 321 “President Trump”



Day 3...2...1... Contact, yes it happened. The whole nation deliberately jumped the shark. Now what...? Hope and optimism double down. It's the only way I can see. Can't spend another four years crying and fretting. GWB wasn't that long ago. Gotta hope for the best and believe... at least until he's actually president and some bad things happen... Maybe they won;t. Gotta hope. Gotta believe. What else it there? Sorrow? Fear? I had enough of those in the election, thanks.

So , her I offer a song of healing, one with only a few jokes. It is reflective of how I feel deep down. Hope for the best. I liked Donald trump's acceptance speech last night. I have to see the cup as half full at least until hot coffee spills all over my dwango. Here's a hopeful thought that it won't.

That said, my grace guide us. Congratulations to President-elect Donald J. Trump. I never watched "The Apprentice" or "The Celebrity Apprentice" but apparently they were REALLY good. I did hear you on Howard Stern a bunch though and I DID watch you in Wrestlemania in The Battle of the Billionaires versus Vince McMahon... I wish you and all of us, and the whole world, actually, everything awesome. God bless America... please.


Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay – Covers – 321 “Nights In White Satin” by The Moody Blues


I'm not exactly sure how “Nights In White Satin” by The Moody Blues relates to our presidential election that just ended, (tough one, HillDawg...) but I have a strong suspicion it somehow does. " I love you... Maybe... 

I forgot the "cool" poem part mostly, but I did remember a few lines from it and I stuck them at the end. The ones I remembered were the first ones...

Breath deep 
The gathering gloom
Watch lights fade 

And the last ones...

But we decide
Which is right 
And 
Which is an Illusion

We do... Maybe that's how it relates.

Just what the truth is, I can't say anymore...

or maybe it's that.


Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Words – 321 “Nigel Relief”


Even though, I'm engineering Operation Optimism here today, I ain't overlookin' the fact that some folks are upset. I would be too, if I thought there was any point. I am worn down, stomach-punched slightly, but I've been around long enough... and some things need to change. Hillary Clinton wasn't changing any of 'em. She was 'em... apparently, or so said the electorate. I wish her the beast in whatever she ideas in her post-politic life. 

Who am I to offer employment suggestions to a woman as accomplished as Hillary Clinton? That said, there'a slightly above average chance, that Donald Trump won;t be doing any Wrestlemania gigs for the next four years. Folks have been doing great pursuing unlikely job opportunities recently. Just saying. Keep your minds and ideas open. That last message was for everyone. Not just HillDawg. Dawg... huh? Not sure I'd want my nickname to be "dawg" if I was trying to be the first female president. Just sayin'... Now may I never discuss Hillary Clinton again. 

Here is some Nigel relief, 'cause cuteness is unaffected by elections and unsavory circumstances. Pray. Maybe Trump will do great. Anything is possible. Ask the Cubs. Ask... well ask anyone, at this point, actually. 

No comments: