Sunday, November 6, 2016

Operation 365 2... Blog 318

Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay – Covers – 318 “Revolution” by The Beatles



So, they say you want a "Revolution?" Is there a cooler song than this? I think not. "Revolution 9" maybe? Mad respect for The Beatles. Duh. Hail all the brothers from all the other mothers. And al the sisters too. "All You Need Is Love" Amen. Can I get a hell yeah? Hail Bernie Sanders. Hail all my peeps from the UMASS days, especially The Almighty Shan and Chris Deveau, who is in the house as we speak. Thank the Beatles, kids. Thanks Beatles.


Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Originals – 318 “Fun Fun Love Love Love Love 411”


So, I've been generally saving songs from my Christmas musicals for some other surprise venture in the future, but here today, I' make another exception. Sundays are hard to do much extra work. Sundays are best for chilling and relaxation in my humble opinion, so I had this little vid of me playing “Fun Fun Love Love Love Love 411” from the other day, and that's just swell. 

“Fun Fun Love Love Love Love 411”is the big number the cast sings at the end of this year's Christmas musical, my "The Hunt for The Great Christmas Tree 4: One for the Ladies." As part of my tremendously satisfying job, I write and direct the Christmas musical every year. It is greatly gratifying. “Fun Fun Love Love Love Love 411” is the "number" you call in the even of an X-mas emotional emergency. I love this life. I hope someday to get to share my Christmas musical, with you and the world in more complete detail. Special needs actors exclusively, bringing this warm X-mas musical to life... I think the world is ready. Hallelujah!



Operation 365 2 - Jefferson Jay - Words – 318 “On Freaking Out”


Let's face it, folks. It's an epidemic. Perhaps there is good reason folks are freaking out every day. I'm not game for it. There's better ways to deal with whatever ails you than a full-fledged freak out. Of course, we all have our moments and some turmoil call for a release of some emotions. That said, there's a time and a place and way to handle these things. 

Far more often than not, there is no four-alarm fire nearby and folks are just freaking out about nothing. Yes, nothing. Folks, get a hat like man. Place it on firmly and place your panic and pouting in the past. That's right, folks, you can do it too. Whatever you think is so egregious, likely isn't. Maybe you're just in the habit of not handling matters. It's OK. You too can change. I too used to freak out. Then I moved from New Jersey and settled down for about 20 years and now, I only freak out once in awhile. You too can live The California Dream. Somehow we're still letting folks in. No wall, folks, No wall. Be free.

No comments: